Rules for authors of publications in peer-reviewed international electronic network journal
Articles in English, Russian, Belarusian, Ukrainian, German, Polish are accepted by filling in the online form on the internet or by mail (letter) through "Belpost" or personally at the office. We pay special attention to the fact that authors should not transfer the materials to the publication of the Editorial Board in any other way, because in this case they may not be received by the addressee. In no event authors should not send letters with personal delivery to the addressee, for example, express mail or courier.
Manuscript structure must conform to the model.
I.1. The volume of the article: 14 000 printed characters (not less than 0.35 publisher's sheet-copies), including spaces, punctuation, figures, etc.;
I.2. The format of the manuscript text: A4; line spacing - 10 mm; margins - 20 mm, the page should be numbered at the bottom in the middle. The orientation of pages - book; The use of automatic terminal and ordinary footnotes, as well as translations in the article is not allowed; all texts should be typed in Times New Roman 12 f.; annotation, summary, UDC, author information, picture caption, table titles and content, list of references - 10 fonts; line spacing - single. To highlight use only italics, bold face and bold italics.
- Index of Universal Decimal Classification (UDC);
- Information about authors:
- Paper title in Russian and English;
- Annotation in Russian;
- Annotation in English;
- Key words in Russian and English;
- Main text (justified alignment, necessary elements o the text should be marked by special typefaces ("bold-face", "italics");
- Table. Table title should be left-aligned. It should be numbered (Arabic numerals) through the list; if there is one table in the paper, it should be entitled "Table 1". It's necessary to put "dash" after the number and before the table title. All the tables should have references in the text and be marked by the word "table" with a number. Tables should have clearly labeled columns, convenient and simple to read. These tables must conform to the figures in the text, but not duplicate information presented in it;
- Formula. All formulas, all of the Greek characters and others used in formulae should be typed in Word. If a part of the formula is hyphenated, the following line should begin with the symbol of the previous mathematical operation. Numbered formulae are included in a separate line; formula number should right-aligned. Only formulae with references should be numbered;
- Pictures (graphics, diagrams, schemes, drawings and other illustrations by means of MS Office); captions are presented on separate sheets. Drawings, graphs and diagrams in MS Excel should not contain coloured fills and outlines, fills in gradation. Pictures should be numbered (Arabic numerals) through the list, it's necessary to put "dash" and add a signature after the number. If there is only one picture, it should be entitle "Picture 1". Every picture should have a reference (entire word) with s number. The volume of graphic material should be minimal (except material the where it is justified by the nature of the study). Drawings must be clear and contrasting;
- Photos of the author and co-authors must be downloaded separately in a special section of the form for submission of articles in the form of file format * .jpeg .;
- Bibliographical lists. In the reference lists every source should be placed on a new line under the serial number. In the list all sources are listed in order of citation, and not in alphabetical order. The number of cited works: the original articles may contain up to 20, in the surveys - up to 60 sources. References to sources are given in square brackets in Arabic numerals.
I.4. It isn't allowed to present the same result as a picture (a diagram, a graph or others.) and as a table.
I.5. It isn't allowed to use two or more characters "dash" in succession in the main text; indents made by "Tabulation" or space bar.
I.6.It's necessary to insert in the main text: 1) inseparable blank between author's surname and initials (V. A. Ivanov), and also between generally used abbreviations etc.; 2) hyphen ("-"), minuses ( "-") and a dashes ( "-").
I.7. In addition to the "Comments" section (see. Online form) in accordance with the requirements of the Editorial Board, it is necessary to add the list of used symbols and abbreviations.
II. English transliteration. At the publication of the article a part of it (title, abstract) or all of the information should be translated into English or transliterated, i.e. written in Latin letters (surname and initials). In the process of transliteration it is recommended to use the standard BGN / PCGN (United States Board on Geographic Names / Permanent Committee on Geographical Names for British Official Use), recommended by the international publishing house Oxford University Press, as the "British Standard". For transliteration of the text in accordance with the standard BGN one can use the link http://ru.translit.ru/?account=bgn.
IІІ . Accompanying documents
Authors from the university staff and students of BarSU
The authors are not from BarSU
Correspondence is always conducted with the author, who has issued the agreement, and this author's name is written in a receipt for the payment.
IV. Thanks. Authors can express their gratitude to the people and organizations that contributed to the publication of articles in the journal, who are not its authors. The text is available in Russian and English.
V. Requirements for the names of document files in electronic form:
In one issue of the journal it is accepted for publication up to 3 articles of one author (it does not matter, with or without co-authors).
The authors are paid attention to the need for strict compliance with the rules for naming files.
Agreement must be scanned at 300 dpi and signed by the authors.
Editorial Board checks materials of the articles in compliance with the formal and substantive requirements (criteria) and in the case of failure to publish inform the author by e-mail (if it's given in the materials), indicating the reasons for refusal (weak points). If the deficiencies are eliminated by the author, the article is considered again as a new. Materials are not allowed to be sent again and again. HERE IT IS NECESSARY TO LOAD DOCUMENT THE EDITORIAL PROCESS .
In the case of the decision to publish an article Editorial Board sends the author by e-mail the agreement on transfer of exclusive rights signed by the first deputy Editor-in-Chief, gives the receipt for payment for the publication of articles, after that the author:
The planned release dates of the next issue from the 25th to the 30th of every fourth month. The articles are transmitted to the issue, which were received before the 1st of the month and which have passed all editorial processes to the date of the release.
Submission of articles: till 25.11.2018
Publication on the website:25.12.2018