Requirements for abstracts for the authors of publications in international peer-reviewed electronic network journal of educational institution "Baranovichi state university" "Economic Trends"
Abstract serves as an independent source of information, so it should be informative, content (reflecting the main content of the article and the results of research), structured (following the logic description of the results in the article) and should contain from 100 to 250 words.
- Abstract can be published independently, therefore it must be understood without reference to the publication itself;
- The reader should understand the essence of the study;
- Through annotation the reader must determine whether to refer to the full text of the article for more information;
- Abstract is the main source of information in national and international journals and in information databases, indexing the journal;
- Annotation in Russian is the basis for the preparation of the author's summary in English, but it should not be translated literally (literal translation using an electronic translator); author should follow the basic rules and the style of the English language (to avoid complex syntax, the use of the passive voice, adverbs such as "for example", do not use abbreviations, except generally accepted ones).
Requirements for abstracts for the authors of publications in international peer-reviewed electronic network journal of educational institution "Baranovichi state university" "Economic trends"